Commercial electrical contracting covers everything from wiring for electronic signage to installing a lighting system for a shopping center, and everything in between.
Many commercial facilities are subjected to heavy traffic and all are governed by strict codes. Commercial properties require the services of an electrical contractor who is experienced and knowledgeable in those areas. Designing and installing the right configurations of lighting, outlets, security lights, exit signs, and the myriad of other needs businesses may require can be a formidable task.
The cost of going into business can be overwhelming. When you hire a contractor, you want efficiency, knowledge, and experience to work for you. You want a contracting company that stands behind their work, advises you on codes and safety standards, and completes the job on time and on budget as agreed. In this technically advanced world, you want a contractor who stays abreast of the latest technology to advise you of the best way to take advantage of new innovations and green technology in the marketplace, as well as money saving programs like RI Energy Rebates and Energy Star rebates. When you have electrical issues that need to be addressed, you want Chris Electric, Ltd.
Commercial services include:
- Electrical Construction & Design
- Service upgrades & revamp from fuses to circuit breakers
- Fire alarm design, installation and testing
- Phone & data installations
- Computer network wiring and installation
- Landscape and exterior lighting, design and installation
- Installation of electronic signage indoors and out
- Commercial remodeling, additions and new construction
- Generator standby power systems, installation and testing
- Installation and wiring for offices and retail outlets
- Installation of ceiling fans
- Interior lighting design including recessed, track, indirect and LED lighting and installation
- Security lighting
- Installation of automatic doors
- Automated lighting systems & controls
- Installation of motion sensors
- Wiring, installation and maintenance of major appliances
- Trouble shooting, maintenance and emergency service
If your business is located in Newport County, Tiverton, Little Compton, South County or West Bay, call Chris Electric, Ltd.,
at (401) 847-2542 for a complimentary consultation and estimate.