Residential services require a group of knowledgeable, experienced experts to bring practical solutions to some occasional monumental challenges. Among those are restorations of historic homes that are on the National Register. Competent restorations require knowledge of building codes as well as construction techniques and methods that can be centuries old.
The National Register of Historic Places is the official list of the Nation’s historic buildings worthy of preservation. Authorized by the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, the National Park Service’s National Register of Historic Places is part of a national program to coordinate and support public and private efforts to identify, evaluate, and protect America’s historic and archeological resources.
When a private home is on the National Register, restorations must adhere to the National Park Service guidelines for historic buildings, and that can be a challenge. The knowledgeable electricians at Chris Electric, Ltd., have the background, experience and skills to bring historic homes and buildings into the 21st Century while still preserving their architectural integrity according to government guidelines.
Whether your home is old, new, or not yet built, you can contract Chris Electric, Ltd., electricians with confidence that the project will be completed as agreed, on time and on budget according to code.
Chris Electric, Ltd., offers a plethora of electrical services to homeowners and builders. We are happy to design and install interior and exterior lighting configurations, or work with your general contractor and architect for all residential projects.
From the installation of ceiling fans to new panels to upgrade service, Chris Electric has the experts to do the job. Whether you are constructing, remodeling, restoring a summer cottage or designing a mansion, no job is too big or too small. We are here to fulfill your electrical service needs.
Residential services include:
- Electrical construction & design
- Service upgrades & revamp from fuses to circuit breakers
- Fire alarm design, installation and testing
- Security system wiring and installation
- Phone & data installations
- Landscape and exterior lighting, design and installation
- Patio and deck lighting and installation
- Residential remodeling, additions and new construction
- Generator standby power systems, installation and testing
- Installation and wiring for in and above ground swimming pools and spas
- Installation of ceiling fans
- Interior lighting design including recessed, track and indirect lighting configurations and installation
- Security lighting
- Automatic garage door wiring and installation
- Installation of motion sensors
- Installation and wiring for entertainment centers and computer networks
- Wheelchair lifts, stair lifts, and vertical lift wiring and installation
- Trouble shooting and repairs
Chris Electric, Ltd., offers residential services throughout Newport County, Tiverton, Little Compton, South County and West Bay. Call us at (401) 847-2542 for a complimentary consultation and estimate.